Welcome to SEMC's website!
This website allows you to:
- Join or renew your SEMC membership online!
- Manage your own contact information in the Membership Directory online!
- Register for the Annual Meeting and other future SEMC events online!
- Pay for Publication Competition and Exhibition Competition entries online!
The main portion of this website is open to the general public. A Members-only section of the website will contain SEMC's Members Directory, the latest issue of Inside SEMC
, our quarterly newsletter, and a read-only copy of SEMC's 2012 Salary Survey. Instead of a membership number, SEMC members will now be identified by a self-designated email address.
To Log in to the Website:Click on the link "LOGIN" (top right of page) to access the Login page. Use the email address and password you gave when you joined SEMC. If you are unsure what your password is, click on the "Forgot password" link and then enter the email address you used when joining SEMC and the website will send you an email with a link that allows you to set up a new password. Then, simply revisit the Login page by clicking on the "LOGIN" link at the top right of this page and enter your email address and new password to access the Members Only section.
Once you are logged in you can see the "Members Only" section and also view and edit your profile.
To Renew your membership:
Your username is your email address you registered with. After successfully logging into the website, click View Profile. In this area you can update your contact information and renew your membership.
What happens if you don't get an email to set your password?
There could a few different problems:
- The email you entered was not the same as the one you gave SEMC when you joined.
- There was a data entry error and the email address was entered incorrectly.
- We don't have your email address.
- You are not an active (or recently lapsed) member.
If you have problems logging in or general questions you can CLICK HERE
. SEMC Staff will respond to your email as soon as possible.
Please take some time to explore the website. We welcome any suggestions for improvements and changes.